Save £150* on your horse’s annual core treatments
The Horse Health Programme is a preventive healthcare plan which is suitable for all horses, ponies and donkeys. Our competitively priced health plan includes more products and services than any other national scheme and can save you over £150* on veterinary care.
For just £13.99 per month, or an annual payment of £155.88 (saving £12), our health plan has been carefully designed with the cost conscious owner in mind enabling you to budget for your horse’s care by spreading the cost of preventive health treatments over 12 months. The programme offers further discounts including 10% off all veterinary treatments and 20% off selected lifetime care medicines.
Cutting the cost of veterinary care
Why should you join?
- To save around £150* per year on veterinary bills
- To spread the cost of preventative care
- To include core annual treatments in one care plan paying over 12 months
- To save 20% on lifetime care drugs and 10% on all products and services
- To get your vet’s advice on worming and best practice
You can receive these great benefits when you join the Horse Health Programme:
- 10% off all veterinary treatment
- Annual flu and tetanus vaccination
- Annual health check
- Dental check with routine floating including sedation if required
- Four faecal worm egg counts
- Autumn tapeworm saliva test with autumn wormer as required
- Multi-horse discount (£1 per month) for additional horses
- 20% discount on lifetime care medicines
- 10% discount off vet fee insurance from KBIS British Equestrian Insurance
Give us a call today to sign up or speak to one of our vets. For more information about the Horse Health Programme, visit: horsehealthprogramme.co.uk.
To obtain a quote for vet fee cover from KBIS British Equestrian Insurance, please call 0345 230 2323 or visit kbis.co.uk/horse-health-programme