The purpose of our Flock Health Club is to make flock health planning more interactive and rewarding, whilst also allowing us to engage more actively with our sheep farmers. With more active involvement we can work with you to develop a way of truly improving the health, and therefore performance, of your flock whilst also helping to cut the costs of veterinary services elsewhere.
A flock health plan should not just be a dusty document sat on a shelf to appease farm assurance requirements. ‘Active’ flock health planning means measuring flock performance; discussing the results with your vet and setting targets specific to your farm, which aim to improve the performance of your flock.
The meetings are planned to help make contact with our farmers and discuss benchmarking results, whilst also having informal conversations with other farmers in similar situations to yourself. An annual farm visit ensures that your written flock health plan is relevant to you and evolves according to your individual performance and objectives for the following year.
Services included for a monthly fee of £20 (ex VAT) a month:
- Minimum two meetings per year to discuss important topics of flock health
- One free farm visit to discuss and write up a flock health plan/amend existing one and perform medicines review
- Half-price visit fees for any other work throughout the year
- 5% discount on all POM-V drugs
- TEN free faecal egg counts per year and a worming plan
- Data collection and analysis for benchmarking
- ONE free bottle of Heptavac-P 50ml per year
Terms and conditions apply, for full details please contact us.